Context in information behavior research / Courtright(2007)
Citation - Courtright, C. (2007). Context in information behavior research. Annual review of information science and technology, 41(1).
- Terminology of Information Needs, Seeking, and Use
- Equivalents of "Context"
- INSU (Information Needs, Seeking, and Use) and the Challenge of Context
- Bounding Context
- Information ecologies by Nardi and O'Day(1999)
- information ground (Pettigrew, 1999)
- Contextual Factors that Shape Information Practices
- The Special Role of IT
- The Ontological Status of Context
- Context as "Container"
- Context as Constructed Meaning: The Person in Context
- Socially Constructed Context: The Social Actor
- Relational Context: Embeddedness
- Changing Context
- Conclusions and Future Directions
- Vakkari, P., Savolainen, R., & Dervin, B. (1997). Information seeking in context: proceedings of an international conference on research in information needs, seeking and use in different contexts 14-16 August, 1996, Tampere, Finland: Taylor Graham London & New York.