Models in information behaviour research / Wilson(1999)
Citation - Wilson, T. D. (1999). Models in information behaviour research. Journal of Documentation, 55(3), 249-270.
- Models of information seeking and other aspects of information behaviour
- the relationship between communication and information behaviour in general with information seeking and information searching in information retrieval systems.
- various levels of information behaviour
- related by envisaging a 'nesting' of models.
- the models of information seeking research and information searching research are complementary.
- the problem-solving model
file link - Google Schloar, XXC