Stefan Sagmeister，奧地利裔美籍設計師。創辦主持紐約 Sagmeister Inc. 。 School of Visual Art, The Cooper Union School of Art 任教。
- 為 Aerosmith、The Guggenheim 博物館、HBO電視台、the Rolling Stones及Time Warner等多家著名公司設計品牌、圖像及包裝等。其公司的作品曾於世界各地，包括蘇黎世、維也納、紐約、柏林、東京、大阪、布拉格、科隆和首爾展出。
21 things he learned
- Helping other people helps me
- Having guts always works out for me
- Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
- Starting a charity is surprisingly easy.
- Being not truthful works against me.
- Everything I do always comes back to me.
- Assuming is stifling.
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
- Keeping a diary supports personal development.
- Trying to look good limits my life.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
- Worrying solves nothing.
- Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
- Actually doing the things I set out to do increases my overall level of satisfaction.
- Everybody thinks they are right.
- Low expectations are a good strategy.
- Whatever I want to explore professionally, its best to try it out for myself first.
- Everybody who is honest is interesting.
- Stefan Sagmeister on what he has learned http://www.ted.com/talks/stefan_sagmeister_on_what_he_has_learned.html
- 《藝術與設計》2005/7月 《平面設計的終極關懷——專訪施德明》